- 100% Safe: 100% Nickel Free Thick Stainless Steel
- Superior pitting resistance compared to ordinary stainless steel
- Durable Stainless Steel body + Faster Heating 5mm thick Aluminium sandwich base
- No hot spots: Cooks evenly as 5mm thick Aluminium core distributes heat uniformly
- Shatter-resistant tempered glass: Seals heat & moisture; allows you to monitor food
- Riveted ‘C’ shape ‘stay cool’ handles with comfortable silicone grip
- Aesthetically pleasing: Mirror Polished finish outside & Emery finish inside
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction Metal utensil safe; Oven and Dishwasher safe
- 10-year Warranty: Free from material & workmanship defects under the normal household usage
- Diameter: 22 cm
- Length (handle to handle) : 34.80 cm
- Overall Product Height: 16.20 cm
- Internal Height: 6.50 cm
- Weight (Kilograms): 1.4
- Capacity (Volume): 1.91 L
Benefits of using Triply Cookware
This cookware is extremely durable, yes it is resistant to bending, chipping, cracking as well as scratching. Moreover considering that the surface is not coated there is no hassle of it peeling, corroding or flaking over a period of time.
The surface of the tri-ply cookware set is totally neutral in nature so it does not impart any kind of flavour to the food. This is the most distinguished feature where the flavour of the food is preserved in its truest form. We can thus enjoy the essence of authentic cuisines from across the globe in the tri-ply cookware all at the comforts of our homes.
The layering of the metals in the tri-ply cookware provides an even distribution of heat from the base to the rim of the cookware. This balanced heating of the surface enables you to cook on low or moderate flame and requires less time and fuel consumption.
It is not always possible to get the best of both worlds, but if that’s your vision with regard to cookware then your search ends with tri-ply cookware. The combination of aluminium and stainless steel nestled together in the form of three layers where aluminium is a better conductor of heat as compared to stainless steel, which enables the balanced distribution of heat. Both the metals have their own unique properties but fusing them together brings out the ultimate cooking experience allowing you to evenly cook the delicacies of your choice. This is the best choice of cookware for everyday use and will last you for years and years.
We at Kitchenwarehub aim to provide the best information to our customers to make their purchase effortless. We offer 100% genuine products at company original MRPs minus discount on those MRPs.
The images are just for reference. Please read the description for confirmation of accurate size