Save food, space, and money with Lock & Lock. Seal your meals with Lock & Lock’s unique silicone seal and locking-tab system that makes their containers both airtight and watertight. Best of all, Lock & Lock containers are safe for the dishwasher, freezer, and microwave—making them the perfect choice for cabinets, refrigerators, and beyond.
- Air, moisture and liquid tight
- The containers are scientifically designed for stacking both upward and sideways to save space on the shelf.
- Dishwasher, freezer & microwave safe
- Unlock all four latches and loosen lid before use in microwave
- Opening & closing over 3 million times
- BPA free plastic and complete seal
- Airtight Lockage – All passed the leakage tests by authoritative local and international institutes. 4-side of locking system of lock and lock makes it possible to be airtight due to equal pressure to all 4 sides.
- Durability – It has passed the KEMTI’s bending test. The container and the wing were fixed the bending test machine and bent.
- Healthful Living – Used superior raw material with durability and heat-resistant ability which is friendly to the human body. Passed the strict hygiene and safety tests of U.S. FDA and German SGS.
- Space Saving Design – Stacking system aim to help space saving. The design of the containers enables excellent space saving in the refrigerator, freezer, cupboard and drawers.
Use & Care:
- Wash before use.
- Top rack dishwasher safe.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners and scrubbers.
- Silicone seal can be removed for cleaning if necessary.
- Do not use a sharp object to remove.
Microwave use & Care: :
- Unlock all four latches and loosen lid before use in microwave.
- The container base and lid are microwaving safe for reheating purposes only.
- Do not use lid or base in oven, under browning elements or on stove top.
- Avoid overheating food high in oil, fat, sugar, or tomato content to prevent permanent stain, pitting or other dangers associated with high temperature.