This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.kitchenwarehub.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by M/S Kapur Chand Pawan Kumar, a partnership firm incorporated under Indian Partnership Act 1932 with its registered office at SCF 6-7, Sector 20 C, Chandigarh, Union Territory, 160020, India (hereinafter referred to as "Kitchenwarehub").
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent tocontract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use/access/buy from the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Kitchenwarehub website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Kitchenwarehub reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought Kitchenwarehub’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Kitchenwarehub periodically and as and when required. We maycommunicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Membership on the Website is free for buyers. Kitchenwarehub does not charge any fee/service charges for browsing and buying on the WebsiteKitchenwarehub reserves the right to change its Fee/Service Charge Policy from time to time. In particular Kitchenwarehub may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event Kitchenwarehub reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to M/S Kapur Chand Pawan Kumar.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) is misleading in any way;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitationunauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaintabout uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creatingcomputer viruses;
(m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins,friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(o) engages in commercial activities and/or sales without Kitchenwarehub’s prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of "virtual" products related to the Website.
(p) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services;
(s) harm minors in any way;
(t) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent orinvolve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
(u) violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing innature;
(w) impersonate another person;
(x) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(y) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to thecommission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(z) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(aa) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any mannerunder the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(ab) shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
2. You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or toany server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
5. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms Kitchenwarehub, M/S Kapur Chand Pawan Kumar or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Kitchenwarehub's trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Kitchenwarehub's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Kitchenwarehub.
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction beingconducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website.
7. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
9. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of anyapplicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
12. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
13. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using theWebsite You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on theWebsite. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
Contents Posted on Site
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, trademark of brands, logos, sounds, music and artwork (collectively, "Content) are just mere indications. Actual product may varies slightly in terms of looks and specifications. Due to the limitations in terms of availability of photographs of the product Kitchenwarehub does not not warranty the actualness of the product.
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
We view protection of Your privacy as a very important principle. We understand clearly that You and Your Personal Information is one of Our most importantassets. We store and process Your Information including any sensitive financial information collected (as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000), if any, on computers that may be protected by physical as well as reasonable technological security measures and procedures in accordance with InformationTechnology Act 2000 and Rules there under. If You object to Your Information being transferred or used in this way please do not use Website.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Kitchenwarehub does not warrant that:
• This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
• The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Kitchenwarehub will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. Kitchenwarehub does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on Website are governed by different state laws and if Kitchenwarehub is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, Kitchenwarehub will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Kitchenwarehub from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss ordamage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Kitchenwarehub may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and addressproof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
1. Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartitecontractual obligations between Buyer and Kitchenwarehub and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and Kitchenwarehub to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render Kitchenwarehub liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on Kitchenwarehub 's Website.
2. You have specifically authorized Kitchenwarehub or its service providers to collect, process, facilitate and remit payments and / or the Transaction Price electronically or through Cash on Delivery to and from other Users in respect of transactions through Payment Facility.
3. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Kitchenwarehub is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Kitchenwarehub Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment FacilityKitchenwarehub is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
Payment Facility for Buyers:
• You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Website to purchase the products and /or services from the Website using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to Kitchenwarehub using Payment Facility.
• You, as a Buyer, may agree with Kitchenwarehub through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
• You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate Kitchenwarehub Website features immediately upon Delivery or non Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash On Delivery transactions, Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
• You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
• You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
• Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.
• For Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via demand draft in favour of the Buyer (As per registration details provided by the Buyer)
• Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
• For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
• Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Kitchenwarehub in case of any misuse by Buyer.
• Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
4. Kitchenwarehub reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Kitchenwarehub may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator orthrough any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
5. Kitchenwarehub reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with Kitchenwarehub or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
6. Kitchenwarehub may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Price for security or other reasons at the discretion of Kitchenwarehub. As a result of such check if Kitchenwarehub is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price.
7. Kitchenwarehub may delay dispatching, if Kitchenwarehub deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, Kitchenwarehub may hold Transaction Price and Kitchenwarehub may not Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
8. The Buyer acknowledge that Kitchenwarehub will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of Kitchenwarehub.
Compliance with Laws:
9. Buyer shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made andnotifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information andTechnology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made thereunder, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and Kitchenwarehub Website.
Buyer's arrangement with Issuing Bank:
10. All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
11. All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Kitchenwarehub make no representation that materials in theWebsite are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countriesother than India do so on their own initiative and Kitchenwarehub is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countriesother than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by M/S Kapur Chand Pawan Kumar. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Kitchenwarehub respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, You can write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kitchenwarehub do not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability
Please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website.
Kitchenwarehub prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area.
This policy extends to text within listings and all other areas of the site that another User may view. If the profane words are part of a title forthe item being sold, we 'blur' out the bulk of the offending word with asterisks (i.e., s*** or f***).
Please report any violations of this policy to the correct area for review:
Report offensive Display Names
Report offensive language in a listing or otherwise
If a feedback comment; or any communication made between Users on the Website; or email communication between Users in relation to transactions conducted on Website contain profanity, please review Our feedback removal policy and submit a request for action/removal.
Disciplinary action may result in the indefinite suspension of a User's account, temporary suspension, or a formal warning.
Kitchenwarehub will consider the circumstances of an alleged policy violation and the user's trading records before taking action.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
Limits placed on account privileges;
Loss of special status;
When you shop with us, we want you to be completely satisfied. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a replacement or refund of the purchase price within 30 days from the delivery date. We will not accept any returns without prior notification of the return and a valid receipt as proof of purchase. Any item shipped to you from kitchenwarehub may be returned for a merchandise credit that can be used on www.kitchenwarehub.com in future order. Shipping, if any, is non-refundable. Returns older than 10 days will be issued merchandise credit.
In case, you are not satisfied with the product, you can return the shipment within 30 days of the reciept of the product by you. Goods must be in original and new condition and adequetly packed.
Return COURIER CHARGES will have to be borne by the customer and we will send the replacement at our cost.
Return your package to:
M/S Kapur Chand Pawan Kumar
SCF 6-7, Sector 20C
What do I do if my order is incomplete, incorrect or damaged?
If you order is incomplete, incorrect, or damaged, please please Contact Us via email email@example.com or call us on 08699033696. Our Customer Service hours are Monday-Saturday 10 a.m. – 6.30 p.m.
If a product has been authorized for a return by www.kitchenwarehub.com, the customer has 7 business days in which to make the return. A Return Number will be provided by www.kitchenwarehub. Upon receiving this number the customer must return the product(s) within 7 days. No refund, store credit or replacement will be provided until the faulty or damaged product or products are received for evaluation by www.kitchenwarehub.com.
If a product has been authorized for a return by kitchenwarehub, you (the customer) must ensure the product or products are carefully wrapped and securely packaged to avoid any further possible damage. This must be accompanied with the purchase receipt. We advise you (the customer) to use a courier company that can provide you (the customer) with a tracking number for the return. The customer will be liable for the shipping cost involved when returning the product/products.
If a product has been authorized for a return by kitchenwarehub, the product or products must be in the same condition in which you received them and the product or products must be unopened, not used.
NOTE: When the return item has been received by kitchenwarehub in the product/products will be assessed and you will be notified of the next steps.
Email Abuse & Threat Policy
Kitchenwarehub encourages its Users to be professional, courteous and respectfulwhen communicating by email.Kitchenwarehub will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate Kitchenwarehub policies.
Threats of Bodily Harm - Kitchenwarehub does not permit Users to send explicit threats of bodily harm.
Misuse of Kitchenwarehub System - Kitchenwarehub allows Users to facilitate transactions through the Kitchenwarehub system, but will investigate any misuse of this service.
Spoof (Fake) email - Kitchenwarehub will never ask you to provide sensitive information through email. In case you receive any spoof (fake) email, you are requested to report the same to Us through 'Contact Us' tab.
Spam (Unsolicited Commercial email) - Kitchenwarehub's spam policy applies only to unsolicited commercial messages sent by Kitchenwarehub. Kitchenwarehub is not allowed to send spam messages to Users.
Offers to Buy Outside of Kitchenwarehub - Kitchenwarehub prohibits email offers to buy or sell listed products outside of the Kitchenwarehub Website. Offers of this nature are a potential fraud risk for Buyers.
Kitchenwarehub policy prohibits user-to-user threats of physical harm via any method including, phone, email and on Our public message boards.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including: